Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall and Back To {home} school!









Fall activities have begun for the Adams family! Home School, Karate, Dance, Girl Scouts! (I signed up to be Peytons Brownie troop leader-13 precious girls!!)Church Activities, Heath and I are still helping with youth on Wednesday nights! But we also agreed to teach the Sunday 11:00am kids service (we are truly having so much fun!! 40 kids and growing!! God is doing BIG things in the hearts and lives of our children!!)) Just when we have started being an on time family to the 11:00 service, ( if you know us -we are NOT early risers!!lol) we are stretching ourselves and getting to the 9:00 service ON TIME! Have Mercy!! lol!! So that we can attend a service and serve a service!
(I'm still teaching a weekly Bible study at the Juvenile detention center-believing God for many more young people to choose a relationship with Jesus- He is the only one who can fix broken hearts and lives!!)
We started back to school with the rest of Great Falls! But as you know, I'm a homeschooling Mom- and I love it!! I do have days and moments that I most certainly think of pulling my hair out!!lol!! But I enjoy getting to be with my children- teaching and training them. Its great work!!!! If you stop by for an unexpected visit during the week, you will surely find my house to be a mess! Me in sweat pants and t-shirt and no makeup!lol! So I'm trying for - sloppy success! lol! I am also determined to squeeze in 30 minutes 5 times a week of walking or jogging . Praise the Lord! I just started week 5!! ( I think its finally starting to feel easier!!lol! Its painful getting in shape!!))
But knowing that His grace is all I need. His power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.(2 Corinthians 12:9)
Here are a few new pics I took of the kids for there back to school photo session with Mom!

1 comment:

Tonya Hache said...

Hi, I came to check out your blog! :)

Will you enter my latest giveaway? Your kids would love the K5 Learning online fun, Butterfly had so much fun with it! Come check it out and sign up!

http://rockabyebutterfly.blogspot.com/2011/12/k5-learning-review.html

Rockabye Butterfly :)