Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hunters Birthday













So much catching up to do!! So I thought Id start with Hunters Birthday!! My baby turned 6on June 26th! time sure flys when your having fun!! He wanted a pool party so he got one! My Hunter Kent is such a joy to our lives!He loves God and has a sensitive heart! He is generous with his compliments!(especially if hes in trouble, he'll try a "mom, your so beautiful"!!lol)He is the biggest cuddle bug ever!! I can count on him to snuggle up and take a nap with me!! He loves to play and wrestle. He loves to go fishing! He is crazy about frogs and lizards and snakes! (like his dad!) He taught me how to worm hunt(which was quite fun!! we caught hundreds of worms together at midnight!!) He is so animated when he talks, sometimes you cant help but laugh even when what he's saying isn't funny! His favorite games are anything with Sonic the hedgehog and Mario too. He got a bike for his Birthday from us! He's smart, clever and funny!! I'm so thankful for my little guy and I know God has BIG plans for him!! So grateful that God picked me to be his Mom!! I am sooo blessed!!

1 comment:

Pamela J said...

We've got a June 26th baby too:) Thanks for sharing this beautiful blog post! Your pictures are lovely.